• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE Hosting

It is an extremely generous offer by rsaylor...afterall, each user is getting PHP, MySQL, Perl 5 and even a Control Panel...

What more can you ask for? :smile2: Back in the old days, I would definitely go for this offer! :wink2:

Sorry, didn't know there were reply's to this thread. We are now ready to setup accounts lacking a web design but that is in the works. About the bandwidth, 250 MB is a lot for personal sites but if you need more I will do it on a case by case basis.

To get started we need to setup your account. Please note that in order to qualify for the free hosting we will display our banner at the top of your page. The banner in the near future will become a rotating banner displaying only G rating material. If you would like to continue with this type of hosting please click on the link below to setup your account.

http://ns1.rtpsearch.net/freehosting/

If you have any problems please email:
helpdesk@turnkeyhosting.net for support

Originally posted by beely
oh, then, assume that lot of ppl go to certain site. your site will closed (coz the bandwidth is limited and value is quite low), this could annoying your visitor to enter your site.

Just wanted to point a few things:

1. The control panel is Ensim

2. If you go over your limits the account does not turn off. It is up to me to suspend the account for going over. If you go over and the server still has plenty then chances are you will be allowed to go over. However, if you continue going over you may need to seek free hosting from somewhere else or consider becoming a paying customer. Remember it takes paying customers to support free customers.

Hey, I started out at Netfirms less then 1 year ago...

Originally posted by iwod
was i suppose to recieve a email from you?? So far i haven't yet...

Please email helpdesk@turnkeyhosting.net with the details of your order. If you did not receive an email it is promarly because Ensim failed to create your account due to a confliction with your account and somebody's elses account. This can happen if the MySQL username is already used or if the sub domain is already used.

I've already registered and host domain with them. And I hope you are not del your free hosting service

well, my site has a lot of images files to download on the pages. i afraid visitor just visit for pages and the site will suspend. this also could annoying to visitor who are visiting the site.

Back