• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting

rsaylor

So far we got 61 new free hosting accounts.

So far we have allocated 1.550 GB of data and 15.5 GB of bandwidth. I will continue to offer free hosting until we have allocated 10 GB of data and 50 GB bandwidth. This should allow about another 180 free hosting accounts. After that the free service will stop accepting new accounts until advertisers can purchase a 2nd server. Keep the signup's comming. Also, if you have signup up for service please post what you think.

http://www.freehostingontheweb.com - pending a web design...

Just a question, how much webspace and bandwidth to you get with your service. And by the way, your Admin system doesn't work.

Originally posted by jason120au
Just a question, how much webspace and bandwidth to you get with your service. And by the way, your Admin system doesn't work.

You have to wait a couple of hours for the Ensim CP to start working.

I am having some problems with my website. In terms of features it is very good. But their Banner and footer MAY.... ( i am saying may because so far i don't know what cause the problem... )
casue some problems...........

If any body knows what happen please tell me...
My website

http://iwod.freehostingontheweb.com/index.php

And all i coud see on the page is

‹

however some user on other forum manage to see my post... as below:

site.jpg

wondering what is going on...

What I would like to see from you " FREE WEBSPACE PROVIDERS" is

How long have you been in business ? ( 2 days ? )
Whats your business address ? ( your moms attic ? )
Whats the server configuration ? ( 486 with 64 megs of ram ? )
Do you have customer support ? ( only when you're not in gym class ?)
How old are you ( are you some 17 year old kid that just got a DSL connection and is starting a service that will die in a few day(s)/week(s) ? ) I'M SERIOUS ABOUT THIS

a lot of these " free webspace providers" is just some kids running some software from their home computer

:confused: :confused: :chinese2:

How can a little kiddie have ensim then?

(maybe this person is under 20 and stole his dad's credit card :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
I hope the banner code could seriously be sorted out... because according to some body it is mess up all the scripts i run so far......

im not the guy but i know that hes probably not some little kid. i know this cause he also has paid host service which was started a long time ago.

Originally posted by ibfw
What I would like to see from you " FREE WEBSPACE PROVIDERS" is

How old are you ( are you some 17 year old kid that just got a DSL connection and is starting a service that will die in a few day(s)/week(s) ? ) I'M SERIOUS ABOUT THIS

a lot of these " free webspace providers" is just some kids running some software from their home computer

:confused: :confused: :chinese2:

Originally posted by soundcheck
im not the guy but i know that hes probably not some little kid. i know this cause he also has paid host service which was started a long time ago.

The comment wasn't specific to him/her
but to all free webspace providers
i'm sure if s/he has credibility, s/he won't have a problem listing the information I mentioned :bandit2:

9 months

Posted on turnkeyhosting.net

Celron 1.13 Ghz with 512 MB memory

Myself, would you like to provide free customer support to help out.

How old are you ( are you some 17 year old kid that just got a DSL connection and is starting a service that will die in a few day(s)/week(s) ? )

Yes, I am serious too. You know posting something like this really makes me mad. I try to do something good and you hack it to death. The point is I am offering something free and I can't satify everybody. Yes, these questions are good for paid hosting not not when it is free. Consider your self lucky if you get free hosting.

:confused: :confused: :chinese2: [/B][/QUOTE]

Originally posted by iwod
I hope the banner code could seriously be sorted out... because according to some body it is mess up all the scripts i run so far......

All the banners have been removed. We are probally going to offer it as add free for now on. Sorry, the registration is currently closed while we move sites to a brand new dedicated server just for free hosting :)

Simon,

Didn't you get an account? I have one with your name on it.

simon.freehostingontheweb.com ??

Anyhow, the server move will probally take 2 - 3 weeks to complete. I have teamed up with another guy who is going to help me with the free hosting so we will be combining the free the two hosting service into one.

Back