• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Lyrics Script

ya I had NO luck at all either lol. You know if you knew PHP you could do it yourself. All it would be is like CuteNews, you can ADD, EDIT and DELETE... you could probably just use a simple news program for it lol.

As in lyrics from bands and singers? A script for that? Ive never seen that, but you should make one yourself, and then sell it to me, Id use that, thanks for the idea buy the way, with the lyrics.

I'd make one, and it would have a MySQL backend as well. I'd sell it for a competitive $4.50 USD or so.

but i said free. i cant pay, i can put a link to your site on my site in return (if you have a site that is)

What you're looking for is very simple to make, had you been more forthcoming with a description of exactly what you need, someone would have probably posted some code .....

I'd make one, and it would have a MySQL backend as well. I'd sell it for a competitive $4.00 USD or so. lol :p

Back