• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free or low cost CDN

kleszcz

Currently I'm using the both incapsula and cloudflare for CDN. Setup is instant and the severs are stable. I'm satisfied with both service however do you know any other CDN providers which provide account for free or low cost?

I personally use Cloudflare for some of my sites. You shouldn't be using 2 CDN's on the same site since that can mess up the site and can even slow it down (you're basically sending the request through 2 or 3 servers).

For my clarification I don't use incapsula and cloudflare at the same time. ;) One website for incapsula and another for cloudflare.

I prefer paid, like maxcdn . im having it more than year and i can say its worth the price.

I van also vouch for Cloudflare. I have been using it on several websites and i have noticed a huge boost in the traffic. You will also have access to various tools which are unavailable on average CDNs.

Back