• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Pokemon Site hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, so you are using a .cj.net redirection, thats one thing.
what host are you using and how do you plan on hosting someone?

Originally posted on pokecodes4u.cjb.net
Please Note:
The site now has hours. It is Only Available from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Hours can differ on weekends. Please click here if you are not automatically redirected in 10 seconds.

hmmm..... 50% uptime

Do you mind if i laugh?
ill take the opportunity anyway!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you are nearly if not as bad as portland!

I wonder if Stargate DSL allows you to cobrand their bandwidth...probably not.

Seeing you probably are hosting that server off a DSL line from Stargate, I doubt you'll stay around for a very long time. Besides, I'm on cable and it look a little for that site to load.

Good chance you have a residential DSL line, which means running a server is against Stargate's TOS since they have a Business DSL Package.

i found out it was a stargate ip straight away .. but i thought they did domains ??? :confused:

I'm sure there is a .com domain company called Stargate.

hey hey this guys is hosting for free, if you dont like it, dont look, dont click on the link or better yet, leave this thread. it's as simple as that. what's up with all the insults!! It is very offensive.

Vegs, you're forgetting that there's a very good chance that that guy is violating Stargate DSL's AUP/TOS.

yes I understand that but that's for stargate to find out and deal with. why dont you scroll up and read what tintin posted and tell me how you would feel if you were a clueless person offering free hosting trying to help out.

I know Vegs, but I don't think he would be too happy to see his DSL connection go bye-bye because some guy over at Stargate happened to not have his morning coffee and be impatient. TinTin's comments, I agree, were totally out of line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back