• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Pokemon Site hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Vegs
yes I understand that but that's for stargate to find out and deal with.
Rather cruel, don't you think, when somebody here knows but refuses to tell the innocent person trying to bring good to all mankind and decides to let him find out for himself and deal with it.

Originally posted by LeX
Rather cruel, don't you think, when somebody here knows but refuses to tell the innocent person trying to bring good to all mankind and decides to let him find out for himself and deal with it.

a simple comment and telling the guy about the situation will suffice rather than laughing at him, so I assume you prefer laughing at the poor guy ?

There is a distinct difference in this case vegs. The person is obviously violating the terms of agreement he first agreed to in the first place. Not only what he is doing illegal and it is downright idiotic.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Thank you all for calling me an idiot. I didnt relize that that was agianst the TOS and now i do, so i am withdrawing the free hosting offer.

MODERATOR: Please delete this topic

Originally posted by pokecodes4u
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Thank you all for calling me an idiot. I didnt relize that that was agianst the TOS and now i do, so i am withdrawing the free hosting offer.

:confused:

Not all of us called you an idiot, some of us were warning you about impending dangers. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back