• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Pro Hosting/350MB, 20GB, PHP MySQL CGI SSI, cPanel X2, 100% Uptime

vbtech

Free Pro Hosting/350MB, 20GB, PHP MySQL CGI SSI, cPanel X2, 100% Uptime

Dear FreeWebSpace Community:
VBTechX Web Hosting Solutions is proud to present you top notch world-class web hosting free for life.

350 MB Web Space
20 GB Premium Bandwidth
PHP, MySQL, CGI/Perl, SSI
cPanel X2 Newest Version
Pre-Installed Scripts: phpBB, php-Nuke, Invision Powerboard, E-Commerce tools, phpWiki, and much more!
FTP and WebStats: Analog, Webalizer, Awstats
Premium Searh Engine Promotion + 2000 Search Engines!
100% Uptime Guaranteed!

If you have a high traffic site, you will be able to obtain this free hosting in hours!

We are rewarding that to you for only doing very simple things. The only things required are:
1. An up and running URL (Domain Recommended)
2. Put a banner, text link, or advertisement on your site according to your own standards.
3. The link will be made in the form http://vbtechx.com/?ref_id=you, 5 referrals will be made for the package listed above, more referrals can result in payment rewards or extras (domain and SSL certs)

Signup Instructions:
1. Go to http://vbtechx.com/forums/
2. Signup as a new member
3. PM the administrator 'power' and ask for the offer

Signup today while offer lasts!

WOW.
Someone DELETED MY COMMENTS YESTERDAY.
I CAY SAY WUTEVER i want to say.
what i said yesterday is
100% = impossible = lie
lieftime = impossible = lie
lie+lie= sCAM.
I dont care how great this offer is, shit is shit, scam is scam.

btw thanks for deleteing my comments.
ill always post here.

accuctly this is hosting, I agree with you asspects of that its a very unbeivable deal, but I got the hosting. Its what he said too!

Back