• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller Hosting (Sign Up Now)

right, no free resseller package. Can I get a free reseller and the upgrade to a paid plan?

Last edited:
After placiing a order, open a support ticket and ask tell us that you want to activate your account for "Email", then we will activate it and give you all your priveleges passwords and etc.

You need to lodge a support request to get the reseller rights ;)

escuse me for being so dumb... but I really can't find the free option! :( and the order site looks pretty messed up for me

Last edited:
Hey this is resellerhosting, we have change the plan to have people pay only 1 dollar though paypal so we can verify who you say you are. After verification, your whm will be added to the account for free

YOu must first go back and resign up for the free reseller. We are asking for a 1 dollar verification fee though paypal so we can determine that you are who you say you are.
so resign up and use a subdomain and then we will add your site to your subdomain reseller. Also change the ns1.colemanbusiness.com and ns2.colemanbusiness.com.

the 1 dollar is to pervent hackers adn spammers from using our servers

its add again, their is a 1 dollar subscription which is 0 today and 1 dollar in 1 year. this is just to verify that you are who you say you are.

Back