• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller Request

Mole

b&
I would like to offer a free web hosting. I would be willing to put your ads on every page on my site. I need

100 mb for site, atleast 20 GB for hosting.
5 GB Bandwith for the site, 200 GB for hosting.

You are doing crossposting, there/`s others requesting 20 gb space and 200 bw, you cannot get good offers...

Not to sound like an a$$ hole but your won't get that for free unless you do popups & Banners etc etc.. Just a word of wisdom Your requesting too much :eek2: Anyways, tell me what it is for I may give you some reseller hosting not the requirements you hosted.

eugeneo said:
Not to sound like an a$$ hole but your won't get that for free unless you do popups & Banners etc etc.. Just a word of wisdom Your requesting too much :eek2: Anyways, tell me what it is for I may give you some reseller hosting not the requirements you hosted.

first I said I would put a banner on every page of my site. Could you do

50 mb for site, atleast 20 GB for hosting.
5 GB Bandwith for the site, 100GB for hosting.

I will do the ads

Last edited:
If someone can make a better deal I will take it if not

50 mb for site, atleast 20 GB for hosting.
5 GB Bandwith for the site, 100GB for hosting.

with ads on every page of my site will work.

fireman32634 said:
I would like to offer a free web hosting. I would be willing to put your ads on every page on my site.

And the other sites? What we will earm with it?
Nothing?

So, nothing to earn, nothing to give...

SL

Ok.

If you put on ALL pages, I can give you to START 2GB disk space with 40GB of bw. This is upgreatable.

Do you have any website online AND a domain name to see your project?

SL

I use to but I don't anymore. Its been so long since I had one. I have been on the road and just got home 2 weeks ago.

Can anyone do this for me please. I am willing to put ads on every page of my site and the ones I host.

Or try to buy a cheap account and then offer free hosting. And earm, and buy another. And do this many times. Yes, it works! :p

SL

Back