• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller/VPS Request

PerceptionRdptn

I want a free reseller, with any panel as long as it works. I want also to be able to access Shell and be able to give access to it.

Post to host is OK, and having my ads on it is OK, and anything that's not money, I would have posted this in Paid hosting discussions otherwise.

I do not want to talk about the cost of resources, or money talk at all, I cannot have a credit card, PayPal acoount or nothing like that. I'm poor, and I struggle to eat, cloth and pay my Internet bills. Even if I had the money, I cannot still get a credit card.

I also do not want to be told about YouHosting and Byethost, they have too many restrictions and I want to be able to show a good PHPInfo without too many fuss in it.

I want to start a paid/free hosting company, and need a reseller or VPS for it.,

Space and Features I need:

100 GB space atleast (for selling/giving), 500 MB (for main hosting site)
Bandwidth needed: atleast 500 GB (better 1+ TB)
Features: I do not want any limit, I want them to be set as unlimited.

I ask for this because free hosts give accounts of this kind of specs, but don't give you reseller privileges. I just want this type of hosting, I don't know if I will use all space but don't want the fear of running out anytime soon.

If you want to convert it to a sponsorship with actual reviewing and advertising, that's OK also.

Sorry to break your dream, but you could start a paid hosting company from a 10gb reseller and then upgrade when you generate some income. No one is going to give you 100gb of free webspace and neither they would give you Shell acces, that would give them a huge security risk.

Sorry to break your dream, but you could start a paid hosting company from a 10gb reseller and then upgrade when you generate some income. No one is going to give you 100gb of free webspace and neither they would give you Shell acces, that would give them a huge security risk.

Well, it's OK but as I said before, 10 GB space is too small for me (like what by default YouHosting allows you to give) and in today's days it's nothing. I ask for 10x.
About the shell, I said it's appreciated but not mandatory.

please share your traffic and niche for sponsorship program

I would start up a new site, I don't have one actually setup, so that's why I am also asking for a small space to set up account. So, no traffic for now, until site starts up.
Niche: Web hosting, both free and paid. Free plans would be a teaser and hard to get into, while paid plans would be a bit more relaxed. I would also love to create an account on it to do development and work on coding, taking a small portion of that space. I will use it to test out what script I'll use for account creation as I still haven't set on any.

Then go with YouHosting.

Youhosting's PHP is horrible, has too many restrictions, on top of that they lie about ssh it is not real and they want money for vip but it does not lift restrictions it just gives you more unusable resources.

For a reason I'm searching for an alternative.

There's also the fact everyone despises YouHosting, and you can't advertise your host and there are many hosts out there offering the same exact product, making any chances of earning actual money slim to none.

For the above listed reasons, I posted this request, otherwise I could have signed up for an account there and not have written this request.

Otherwise give me a reseller but don't put a hard limit on WHM, lemme crkeate unlimited accounts of it if you want to offer me the YouHosting experience.

There is a point and a reason why I say everything I have to say, not all is good and I'm trying to justify this request the most I can.

Edit: I won't use more than 1/10th of the resources before contributing something back, and I say 100gb/1TB if you have to set a hard limit for selling. I do not want to worry about running out of space, and also want some space to code and develop freely.

Last edited:
Then why you compare with YouHosting? YouHosting is offering unrealistic plan. No one is going to give you 100 GB space with unlimited account limits for free.

The problem with all this is that you are asking for an awful lot...for free. Particularly with a reseller account, you instantly become a competitor to my business. You offer the same hardware, the same network, the same everything, except you aren't paying for anything. You're competing against me and making money, while I am paying both your bills and mine. Makes no sense I'm afraid. Most hosting companies are not charities. They are businesses.

That said, we offer free reseller accounts to get people started. They are very limited. Right now, we do 10GB of disk space, 100GB of bandwidth, and a 6 account limit...1 for your own site and 5 to resell. But we figure that after 5 resold accounts, you should be making plenty of money each month to purchase a reseller account (hopefully with us). If not, you're doing something wrong.

If you're interested just let me know, otherwise I'll politely bow out of the thread and wish you good luck.

My country is not on your allowed list, and I saw you make no exception, so either I can type a fake one and have to use a proxy or can you remove it from your disallowed list? I don't think it shall be there, but, anyhow.

Any other offers? The 100 GB space is not mandatory but anything good will do.

Most hosting companies, free or paid, do NOT allow proxy scripts. I had to terminate accounts from the hosting I run due to them running them.

Back