• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free reseller? will pay back..

lilbballer27

Is there anyone that offers a free reseller? I know that there is free reseller cluster, but i want a free cpanel reseller. Im opening up my own online business and need alot of space. I will split the money with the person that gives me the cpanel reseller. So please if anyone can offer me this let me know. I will pay back when ever I start making the money from my business. Please someone let me know if they can help me out.

If you are okay with posting for a while, and then moving to a paid plan, check out our free shared/reseller hosting services at iPost2Host

You can have 500mb to 5gb space, and 5gb to 50gb bandwidth, by posting. (~10-50 posts/month)

Check us out, and if you need any support/help you can find us on our forums :)

We have a few strict requirements:
You MUST have a domain that you or someone else paid for. (NO uni.cc / .co.nz / etc)
You MUST NOT live in a country that the US has an active embargo on.
You would like our paid hosting only plan. This plan includes unlimited features, overselling enabled, you just must remit 33% of the profit to us. You are allowed up to 5 free accounts on the reseller (including your own hosting account). If you want to post, you can get one of our Free / Paid hosting plans. These plans also require that you remit 33% of paid customer profits to us.
Chris

Yea chris i already have met requirments on your site and pmed you twice about the reseller and havent gotten it yet. Unless you pmed back not sure. Im registered on your site under the same name lilbballer27.

Back