• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free VPS Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziyaad30

I have used Host1Plus Beta Cloud VPS, suddenly they wanna charge me $39.95. It was suppose to be free for 3 months, but Im using it for like 2 weeks.

Then you either pay or go someplace else. It's quite simple. They can end the beta any time they want, and I'm sure they informed you of that when you signed up.

What kind of help do you want from us here?

I have used Host1Plus Beta Cloud VPS, suddenly they wanna charge me $39.95. It was suppose to be free for 3 months, but Im using it for like 2 weeks.

Do you have an email or anything else to prove that they should give you the vps for free for 3 months?

Then you either pay or go someplace else. It's quite simple. They can end the beta any time they want, and I'm sure they informed you of that when you signed up.

What kind of help do you want from us here?

What do you think? He doesn't want to loose his VPS, they promist him 3 months for free. He has been treated unfair.

Do you have an email or anything else to prove that they should give you the vps for free for 3 months?

What do you think? He doesn't want to loose his VPS, they promist him 3 months for free. He has been treated unfair.

Thanks sander k. And I have moved on, I now sell vps hosting myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back