• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free VPS/Reseller Needed

Cheffy

Dear FWS Users ,
I am looking for an free reseller or vps this is for my brand project .
I am unable say many about this new project in public because I dont like it when some els is going to do the same thing .
It's a big project and need some good offers (speaking about webspace ect..)
But if u like pm me and I will be more than happy to say some more about this new project.
I am only looking for companys that really now what hosting is all about and not someone that rip/copy my website/project . (sorry happend all really two times) .
In return back this what I will offer u linkback and google ads on the main website . (no post2host because the project itself take many time).
But hope to hear from you soon and feel free to pm me any time ;)

Thanks and hope get hosted soon ..

As you mentioned
It's a big project
then why you are looking for to use free hosting services. According to my knowledge people who prefer free hosting services get less privileges than paid services. And you will find many web hosting companies who offers affordable VPS services. With free hosting service you will never get off-site backup solution for your website data.

Back