• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Space Competition (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stub

Competition has been closed we cant wait until monday so we will be announcing the winner today inabout 1Hour.

To find out who has won:
Go to hostmyworld.co.uk
then click on Competition Winners in the menu bar

Thank you to:

Jelle
Andy Tandoc
gelleken
Velton
Brendan Cilia
Ryan
Ben M
7de5igns
kabatak
Zoe Marshall
Khanh Nam
Cyber

For entering the competition if you dont win dont worry coz there will be another competition laucnhed on monday.

Kind Regards

Stuart Bird
Competition Admin

Last edited:
sory

weve made a mistake

closing date Friday 20th december
winner announced Moday 23rd december

Hey People

Hey

Keep the designs coming in some time today ill put all the entries on the host my world website i will let you all no when i have,,

Would you be intrested in giving me money, or a link back in a VISABLE spot (not at the bottom)

Also, how long will the hosting last?

the hosting lasts FOREVER or untill the bussiness closes down sory this is not a money prize but the prize is worth 40UK Pounds about 80$ i think im not sure in the dollors yes we could place a link to your site on the main page send us a banner or somethink

If it is just a template design i'm working on it. If full design....

Also, will you transfer the domain to me if i win or will you hold onto it?

yep

Yes users are required to use a logo the logo can be used on any background eg blue. black if your template does not have the company logo on then we are sorry but we will be unable to accept it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back