• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free WebHosting

besta

EcommerceDiscovery.com is offering a limited number of Free Hosting Account.

Here is what you get:

www.yourname.com hosting
15 Megabytes of Disk Space
250 Megabyte of data transfer
CGI+Perl+PHP
3 POP Email Accounts
Website Control Panel
unlimited autoresponders
unlimited email aliases
unlimited email forwarders
1 ftp accounts
99.5% uptime

No Setup Fee
No Monthly Fee
Nothing to pay

All we ask is One 460*60 Banner and One text link on the main page of your website.

If you are interested, please contact me at freeacc@ecommercediscovery.com. Please remember to include your name and domain when sending your email.

PS: Only first 40 accounts are free or offer ends on 25th Aug.

Last edited:
We dont care how and where you put the banner and text link. But it must be on the top 50% of your main page.

Please Note: only One free account per customer. I have received a couple of emails requesting for multiple domains.

All current requests will be process within a couple of hours. Please be patient with us.

Last edited:
Yes. All accounts come with php support.

However if you need frontpage ext, you will need to mention it in the email. We need set it up seperately.

Satelk.

Please check your PM and your hotmail email account again. I have just resent the same email I offered you two days ago.

That's weird, I didn't recieve the email, I think there might be a problem with my hotmail account. I sent you a PM with another email to which you can send the email. Thanks.

Good plan.

Hope it goes well.

~Tobyn Sowden

I had to take it upon myself to add this. It is a nice plan, it is just too bad you couldn't have come up with a good idea on your own. Stealing business plans from former customers is not exactly "smiled upon" in my books. Not to mention the fact that your offer isn't even as good as ours :-(. If you are interested in the real offer that from the people who originally came up with it, that offers even more and in some cases does not even require you pay for domain registration, visit http://www.netdothost.com. We are not live yet, but we will be very soon. Check the website every now and then and register for our services when we are all setup. You won't regret it :)

~Mike Montgomery.
President NetDotHost.com

Last edited:
Re: re

Originally posted by cozmikpimp
are there anymore acounts availiable?

Yes, we still have around 10 free accounts. We only provide free webspaces. You must have your domain or we can register one for you for just US$12.

Originally posted by satelk
That's weird, I didn't recieve the email, I think there might be a problem with my hotmail account. I sent you a PM with another email to which you can send the email. Thanks.

Please check your PM again.

Back