• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Webspace Offer

soundcheck

I have some extra space and I would like to offer the following to one person only

- 15 MB (Ask for more if you need it)
- 1 GB Bandwidth
- FTP
- CGI/PHP/SSI
- POP3 Email Account (you@soundcheck.hostingextreme.com)
- Ensim User Control Panel (Ability to edit settings only... IE. Change Password and etc)

Your URL will be: http://soundcheck.hostingextreme.com/~username (I know it is a bit long but I can't do anything about it)

Ads:

Your Choice of -

- User Placed Ads on Index Page
- Text Link on Index Page

Sites that are allowed: Personal/Business/Games/Adult
Sites that are not allowed: Warez/Anything Illegal

You may not use this host for file storage.

First person to respond with an email address and an username will get the account.

Good Luck!

- Danny (hughjazz08@aol.com)

im not really re-selling it... im just giving some extra space that i dont need to someone that really needs it... its kind of like donating

It's called reselling. Maybe you should ask your admin before you lose your whole account.

i really didnt know that reselling was giving something for free. i thought wat bruce thought. reselling = selling hosting for money

well my host said i can give some extra space away as long as i stay within the 20 GB Monthly Quota so I can "resell".

Back