• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FreeWebPlans - 5GB & 15GB BW | PHP/mySQL/cPanel | Instant Activation!

Josh Brown

Hello,

I am writing you this as a representative of FreeWebPlans.net, one of the newer (but more stable!) free web hosts out there. We have recently upgraded our plans...to have 50% of what they once did.

For our plans (which all have instant activation) you must display a Google advertising code on all of your pages (you customize how it looks, and where it goes!), and they all come with 24/7 support, wherever - whenever.

We offer no language restrictions (and have a very lenient terms of service) and urge you to come check us out. We offer subdomains (you.freewebplans.net, you.freewebplans.info, you.freenethost.info and you.zsr.ca) as well as domain hosting.

With instant setup, community forums, and great plans, come give us a try!

Bronze - Free Hosting Account
5GB Space
15GB Bandwidth
10 FTP Accounts
100 Email Accounts
10 Email Lists
25 mySQL Databases
10 Sub Domains
5 Parked/Add-On Domains
PHP/cgi-bin/FrontPage Extensions
cPanel
Uptime: 99.5% - Guaranteed!
SSH: No
Domain Included?: No (If you want to purchase one - $8.88!)
Support SLA: 24 Hours
Ad-Supported: Yes
Price: Free
Setup Fee: None

Click Here to sign up! [Instant Setup!]!!

You will need to display our Google Adsense ads located here.

You can visit our community @ http://forums.freewebplans.net

Things to note:
- If you want a subdomain, when you are signing up, the option is "I want FreeWebPlans.net to register a new domain for me"; then select your prefix and you're done!
- The address fields you can enter random information.
- If you want anything customized, you can feel free to contact us on the community forums!
- The support feature in our sales software is not answered frequently. For the Service Level Agreement, please use our support link in your e-mail.
- When you create your account, it may bring you to a blank white screen. That is OK. The account did create, just check your e-mail (it may take up to 5 minutes for you to get the e-mails.)

Thanks,
Josh Brown
FreeWebPlans.net Administrator

Last edited:
I think... good free hosting. I registed with domain valgroup.freewebplans.net
Hope we - Valentin 's Community - and you -> good customers !
We 'll creat site, put ads google soon...
:D Try it !

Back