• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FreeWebSpace Member Rankings - Senior Member - WOW!

deanhills

I was quite shocked after I'd hit the 100 post mark to discover I'm a Senior Member. Wow! I feel all but Senior. I mean, it was not a week ago that I was trying to get to the 50 post mark so I could get my Avatar up. I was a Junior then. Then when I got the privilege of an Avatar last week, I noticed I had become a Member, and that was really cool. But the 100 post Senior Member Rank sort of felt a little undeserved and premature. I'm not complaining, just thought I did not deserve it. Maybe after 500 to 1000 posts perhaps.

Anyway, this is just some thoughts that went on in the back of my head. For the rest I'm really enjoying the posting here. The tools are great, I'm getting used to the rep button as well. At first I did not have a clue what it was and was nervous to touch it, just in case I would blow someone up :) but then something strange happened. After I'd done up my signature and submitted it, I noticed I'd got some reps. Three green ones and one red one. The green ones were great and the red one made me pay attention. It was about getting involved in old posts. Previously I'd work my way through the Forums, Forum by Forum and that is probably how I had hit an old post, but now I click on the "New Posts" only. That seems to be doing the trick nicely.
:)

Last edited:
Welcome to the pool of darkness :D

It get's worse ;)
Right, especially if one looks at the Trollz Thread ...
thumbnail.aspx

Right, especially if one looks at the Trollz Thread ...
thumbnail.aspx

You do know you've taken the image that is globally known as;

Internet Dating!
Hot Guy, 24, great job over $500k, own home and car, beach house and second home in Europe where the yacht is berthed.
Swimmer and fitness instructor in my spare time, love puppies and everything you girlie's love, please respond with e-mail, phone number, home address, preferred underwear colour and leg length....

You do know you've taken the image that is globally known as;

Internet Dating!
Hot Guy, 24, great job over $500k, own home and car, beach house and second home in Europe where the yacht is berthed.
Swimmer and fitness instructor in my spare time, love puppies and everything you girlie's love, please respond with e-mail, phone number, home address, preferred underwear colour and leg length....
Hilarious! .... he he .... by the way, you've got to see the details of the image to appreciate it. Him salivating with blobs of spit and the pimples on his nose, not to mention his finger and toe nails. Great art ..... :cool2:

large

Back