• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Full DirectAdmin accounts, 1GB space, 10GB xfer - Fast UK servers

Just so people know, its the 19.99 paid account I'm offering for free, a few of you have signed up to the free one, which is fine, but its the 19.99 package I'm giving away here!

Friend, your offer is excelent, but in my personal opinion i prefer the cPanel, and i believe what almost everything the persons in this forum too prefer the cPanel.

P. D.: Sorry if you can't understand what I wrote, but i speak spanish :knockedou

Friend, your offer is excelent, but in my personal opinion i prefer the cPanel, and i believe what almost everything the persons in this forum too prefer the cPanel.

P. D.: Sorry if you can't understand what I wrote, but i speak spanish :knockedou

Ah well, I prefer DA.

is it long for usetime ? or just a promotion

It's for a year to begin with, could be permanent depending on how it goes.

Webspace: 10 MB Data Transfer: 150mb per Month
Is it ture??

No, please read the offer again.

Nick

hi nick-a ,l have got a account and it appears

500mb space and 5gb bandwidth ,but the starter plan is

Webspace: 1GB Data Transfer: 10 Gb per Month ......

Hello nick-a
Sorry to say this but when you download this template dint read the readme file all so ?
You are not allowed to remove the copyrichts on the footer
Code:
Designed and Developed by Empire Elemens | Please link back to us if you like this design. Thank you all and ENJOY !
Look at my hosting site i have recode the hole site but i dont remove the copyrichts

Last edited:
Ah I didnt actually design the site myself, will get it re-added, am having a redesign done soon anyway, thanks for pointing it out.

Amelia, log into your account now, details should have changed, dont know what happened there!

Last edited:
Back