• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Full Hosting Wanted

tzyzhing

Hello. I'll explain what I need here and please tell me the price. I'll state the price I can pay.

Space : 50MB
Bandwidth : 5 - 10GB (More if possible)
Unlimited for the rest (Email, Mysql, bla bla)
DDOS Protection

Host MUST allow me to host HYIP site.

I need to purchase SSL 128 bit for my entire site (Few pages only) which runs on PHP. I'm looking for a host that will help me set up the SSL for my site and the hosting account. I just need to pay and thats all because I'm not a professional in those stuff.

If you do not know what is hyip sites, you can proceed to www.moneymakergroup.com to check it out. They are legal as long as they do not scam.

I'm planning to run this a long-term one and I want the uptime to be 99.999999% because once the site is down, there will be no visitors coming back and trusting the site. The most important thing is the uptime, I'll trial the hosting for 2 weeks before fully using it as I do not want any downtime.

Price I will pay is $100 maximum. Whoever that can offer the lowest, I'll take. This price includes SSL 128 bit.

I'll wait for offers for 2 days and I'll buy it straight away. Preferable E-Gold. Paypal is possible.

Thanks guys, I hope you all can help me out.

You might have a hard time finding a host to host a HYIP site. You say they are only illegal if they are not a scamk, but most are scams, so it isnt safe for the host. I just deleted 4 of these HYIP sites from my server recently.

Ok. thanks for the notice. I'm planning this to be a big and long-term one. Everything will be explained at the main page of the HYIP.

If it is not successful, I'll refund everyone.

Thanks

Why dont you juse use a server generated ssl cert. Unless u going for verisign and the likes, your budget honestly, is too high.

RapidSSL is my choice as I've done a small research on it. I dont really know how to install and those stuff so I was hoping that the host can do it for me.

Anyone?

Hope this Helps

You can find a list of hosting companies that offer most complete and competitive plans less than $50 a month including,

- SSL
- 99.99% Uptime
- 30 Day Trial Offer.

Go to Psoft's Partner page to see a list of them, I believe it may help you cut your costs.

Catch them @ www.psoft.net - Hosts

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Back