• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FWS needs to shape up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sain Cai

Beautiful Daddy
NLC
I am at the point where I know I am about to be banned for openly complaining, but this type of crap needs to be nipped in the bud. Hosts that have nulled software on their sites, ie WHMCS, should not be allowed to post here. Idiots like iegyi who has already been busted for illegal shizzit on his websites, now advertising illegal activities should be permabanned as well. There is absolutely no need to have these knobs around, NONE!

Posts have been reported are still around, even though they clearly are in violation of whatever standards the complaint is based on.

So to Peo, Jan, Stuffradio and hamster, I do apologize if this is over the top, but I do feel that there is far too much leniency when dealing with people like this.

You should have posted this in the FWS feedback forums, but yeah, I agree with everything you said. Aside from that, I'm tired of having 5-10 of my posts deleted every day without explanation.

I do agree that those hosts who are using nulled scripts and allow hosting of illegal materials should be removed from the forum.
If the moderators wanted to give these hosts a chance, then delete their offer thread and wait until they get a legit license, after that only allow them to post offers here.
And those hosts that allow warez, should be banned instantly.

I would have to disagree with allowing them to continue to post after being busted with software such as a nulled WHMCS. To me there should be a 0 tolerance policy for such activities.

i ran across an awesome but not to active forum recently that had hosts they would verify before allowing them to post. it was pretty cool. maybe something like that should be implemented here, or, maybe we should refer people to the other forum for hosting with legit hosts.

I would have to disagree with allowing them to continue to post after being busted with software such as a nulled WHMCS. To me there should be a 0 tolerance policy for such activities.

Agreed. They have no desire to run a legal business. They should be gone. People are just going to get scammed by these people, and in the long run, it's just going to give FWS a horrible name.

I wonder why they don't get a trial or a free billing system instead until they get the money from the clients that they get. It's not that hard.

I wonder why they don't get a trial or a free billing system instead until they get the money from the clients that they get. It's not that hard.

Because most of them have no intention of EVER paying...even after they get clients.

Because most of them have no intention of EVER paying...even after they get clients.

Then they shouldn't be allowed to post. Period. And they need to be instantly banned for running any kind of nulled or illegal software. No questions asked.

Honestly, these "hosts" who are using nulled WHMCS, usually are planned to get clients, and not going to follow up with the supports after they get the money.
And by using nulled WHMCS, clients who host under them are also having risk of getting their account suspended together with the "host's" reseller hosting account.
I am shock that iegyi still dare to come back here with his same forum account and just using a new domain name to continue to scam clients in this forum.

Thank you for giving such honest and sincere warning here. As new comer, i wish FWS can develop better and better in a very clean circumstance. :cool2:

I really don't understand why these guys aren't banned. They continually come back over and over and over again and nobody seems to care. Oh well.

So to Peo, Jan, Stuffradio and hamster, I do apologize if this is over the top, but I do feel that there is far too much leniency when dealing with people like this.
The post you reported today had no URL for us to check. So we only have your word that the site is using pirated software.
Aside from that, I'm tired of having 5-10 of my posts deleted every day without explanation.
So you would rather us just remove the offending posts and leave all the trolling replies, that would be even more meaningless without members knowing what you were on about, then?

So you would rather us just remove the offending posts and leave all the trolling replies, that would be even more meaningless without members knowing what you were on about, then?

You could just start locking topics rather than deleting everything all the time. Some threads are useful for future reference, ya know?

The post you reported today had no URL for us to check. So we only have your word that the site is using pirated software.

The reported posts dont tell you exactly which post is reported? I always thought when a post is reported, it should tell you what post is the one in question. If not I will start sending the permalinks as well.

Regardless, the posts I have reported were removed, both iegyi and his "I will host warez" thread as well as all the subsequent posts, and the other dude who posted in the wrong section.

You could just start locking topics rather than deleting everything all the time. Some threads are useful for future reference, ya know?

Or don't troll in threads that have been reported. We lock when the need arises.

The reported posts dont tell you exactly which post is reported? I always thought when a post is reported, it should tell you what post is the one in question..

They do. The first one I attended to mentioned a nulled software, but the reported member didn't post a URL in that particular post (also against the rules)

Or don't troll in threads that have been reported.

How exactly are we supposed to know if a thread has already been reported or not?

Maybe your definition of "trolling" is different than everybody else's. Entire threads disappear for no apparent reason, many of which contain useful information for future reference.

fist-38323266838.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back