• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

General VPS Discussion

Yes, I recommend not starting with a VPS at all, go reseller, then once that fills up, either get another reseller from another company, or look at building into a dedicated/VPS

Alright, Yeah. First I'll start of reseller. Then work my way up :). Just one question, with resellers right because my past reseller account it let me set my own prices for plans do ALL resellers do that? or just a few?

Alright let me get everything together and when I'm ready I'll contact you. :)

Thanks everyone.

Hey hold on, Thanks for everything. But I need a couple of answers before I decide.

- I like your prices but I have to know would I be able to pay quartely? (3 months I think)
- How much GIGs of space & bandwidth do you think is right for me?
- Can we make webpages? Can you host my domain?

That's about it for now.

PS- Edit button wasn't working for me at the moment. :S (So I couldn't edit my previous post.)

Well if you are not sure, create a new thread, requesting Reseller Account and mention your Budget and see what different hosts have to offer :)

Okay here goes,

- I like your prices but I have to know would I be able to pay quartely? (3 months I think)
Yes prepay payments of 3 months are accepted

- How much GIGs of space & bandwidth do you think is right for me?
Well this depends, normally 1-2GB space, 10-20GB transfer would be good to start with

- Can we make webpages? Can you host my domain?
Yes your reseller account allows you to host any of your domains, just point the domain using the nameservers and your be set. Webpages you can make them and upload them via an ftp account yes

Last edited:
Back