• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Get a lot of webmaster related hits?!

MN-Carl

MN-Carl
NLC
Hello,

Please do not even bother applying if you do you fit all or most of the requirements.

Requirements?
Must be able to receive payment via PayPal.
Must have a web site which attracts potiental hosting clients and people who would be interested in buying/renting servers and signing up for internet access.
Must have no other pop-up advertiser.
Must have a non-illegal website.
Must have easy to read content and be able to provide logs showing unique hits per month and provide us with more than one month of logs (one after the other).

How much do we pay?
Around $0.05 per unique click on text link.
Around $1.00 per 1000 unique pop-ups.
Around $0.90 per 1000 unique pop-unders.
Around $0.85 per 1000 unique exit pop-ups.
Around $0.75 per 1000 unique banner impressions.
Around $0.35 per 1000 unique button impressions.
Around $2.50 per click-thru resulting in sale.

How much can you earn?
Your site has 5,000 unique hits per month. You put the pop-up code on all your pages. You will earn $5.00 per month (based upon all hits being valid). Add a banner and button to that you will earn an extra $5.50 per month. Total $10.50 per month for 5,000 unique hits. That excludes any sales made by leads from your site.

How much is the minimum amount I need to have earned before I will get paid?
You must have earned at least $5.00.

How easy is it to use?
Very easy. Everything will be managed online in a GUI interface.

How much does it cost to join?
Nothing. We host all banners and provide all information needed to start.

How can I signup?
Send me a PM with your site(s) address. I will review and get back to you if you qualify.

Last edited:
Originally posted by is0lized
Do you accept tech sites?

Hello,

I will review a site based upon its own merit not its classification. Private message me with your site(s). I'll have a look and have a chat to you if I like your site(s).

I would submit my site but its down because im changing servers. ill get back to you when its up ok?

Back