• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

gkg.net

Objections?? Not here.
I've been touting them for quite some time now. I've registered 2 domains through them so far and really like their service.

I read several posts recently that werent really happy with Joker...
Are there any differences between Joker and gkg except the fee for owner change(25$) ? (Because i cant seem to find any)

I agree with Tater - GKG.net is excellent for domain registration -- especially if you don't have a credit card (like myself ;-) -- I sent them a check and they had my domains registered as soon as they received it (just a matter of a couple days...). I haven't had any problems with them at all.

Originally posted by Semiel
I read several posts recently that werent really happy with Joker...
Are there any differences between Joker and gkg except the fee for owner change(25$) ? (Because i cant seem to find any)

Although I've never had any problems with Joker, GKG support and service seems 1st class to me. Add to that, making changes to you domain is easy and fast with GKG, they will take payment by check or MO if you don't have a credit card, and the price is about the same except for Joker's $25 owner change fee. Overall I give the edge to GKG but Joker is still a good registrar.

GKG all the way!

Hey,

I have used both. I have like 30 domains with Joker and I don't really like anything about them other than the price.

GKG on the other hand has an excellent layout and great support. The price is the best out there unless you are bulk-registering. Go with GKG; I am very pleased so far.

Back