• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Goddamn it FWS, I present you lady drama

Well, I actually was typing a response earlier before I left out of the house but decided to get to it now, after I've arrived home for work.

Corazu, I do not bite my thumb at you sir, but I bite my thumb.

Alright, let me tell a story regardless of the fact that this issue has resolved itself.

My current girlfriend actually started off as being real good friends. We talked A LOT on a daily basis about anything and everything. She knew about me checking out cougars at work, bringing home stray cats, whatever. Completely honest, two way street.

Well, we started hanging out a lot (we're talking 3-4 times a week) more but still just as friends. Then at one point another girl I know from way back when calls me up and wants to go out. My now girlfriend, was at the time showing me some signs of possible chemistry but nothing solid to go on and like what I imagine is going through Blank's head, I didn't want to run with it on a whim and fall flat on my face. So I take the girl who called me up out, texting the other girl the WHOLE date right up to jumping in the bed. What happens the next week? She turned up the flirtatious behavior -- big time. So I turned the game on and next thing you know friends to dating in no time.

Anyway, to be more analytical on the whole situation, I would say that it REALLY depends on what type of girl "A" is. Self confident, independent, know what they want type of women might get turned on if they see that you're attractive to other women and able to pull them. If she's a "good girl", sweet and innocent type, she might be totally turned off and see that you're really a pig.

So basically, we'd need more information next time.

One last thing, the girl I'm dating has HUGE natural guns. This is where Blank Verse and Nick do this --> :beer:

You should ask girls for advice when it comes to girls issues methinks. Nick is experienced.. But unfortunately, he's still a guy.

[DWH]Yuxuan;1006623 said:
You should ask girls for advice when it comes to girls issues methinks. Nick is experienced.. But unfortunately, he's still a guy.

Seconded. All of my best advice has come from the lady friends.

Ben...
:bkick:

i expected a funny comment from you. i am very disappointed.

nah, j/k, in all reality, that is a great way to find out what to do.

Firstly, Nick - In Australia "guns" are arms. Erm Well done.

Secondly, here's a story about the lady best friend.

I met this chick thru another chick online in around 2003/4. When i moved up to live here, we met up and pretty much became best friends instantly. We always hung out, but I was always the one that traveled (got about 4 nightrides back home past 12am).

We shared stories about girl/boyfriends and advice based upon these stories.

Everything went well until she started getting into serious relationships. All the guys she was with were too immature to realise that guys can be just friends (like we were, never even attempted to hook up).

The first bf was a stoner, and he ended up cheating on her.

The next bf was worse. She found him at work, and pretty much was dedicated to him a few hours later.

He was also a stoner, and apparently ICE .. etc.

I shared my views that she was still going out with an arse, and she gradually slipped away.

I still miss her and love her as a friend. We haven't spoken for over a year.

[just ranting]

Uhhh ...

Hook & Book that b*tch??

For the slow ones .... hook up & book it out of there ...

haha, there we go. speaking of funny things, anyone get online on GTA4 (in the game?) there is a "site" you can go to called, "Point Click Ship A B!tch" lol. i laughed so hard when i saw that.

In my experience, women hate other women and are ---- when it comes to advice on the matter. I get my advice from the people who are in the business of pursuing women, so men and lesbians.

Grow can grow up now.

You know what you want.
You know what you need.
You know the risks.
And you know where you want to be.

Simply, would you risk something very important by doing something that can happen at the right time?

Actually, now that I think about it, the girl I usually go to for advice usually tries to dissuade me from pursuing whatever girl I'm pursuing at that moment.

----in' A.

Maybe I should hit that.

In my experience, girls don't even know what a guy could do to pick HERSELF up, So relying on them for advice on how to pick another girl up is useless.

You know how that old saying goes. "-----es ain't ---- but hoes and tricks"

Was it Shakespeare, or maybe even Jan who said that? Wise words.

Actually, now that I think about it, the girl I usually go to for advice usually tries to dissuade me from pursuing whatever girl I'm pursuing at that moment.

----in' A.

Maybe I should hit that.
Yes. But still girls give great advice, it doesn't make any sense most of the time, but it's good.

Yeah I'm going to have to weigh in on the opposite side here. I have a couple close friends that I go to about anything, and the majority of them are female. Their advice has been pretty solid - or at least they turned out right in the end most of the time.

Back