• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jovial

Hello All & Good Bye for ever!,

So, finally I am getting out of this place. I admit that FWS is a great community with a large number of experienced people and provides vast opportunities and knowledge.

But, recently there are many noobs who neg rep you for NOTHING! The other day I requested for a name change and go a neg rep. Making a feedback regarding a faulty feature gives you a neg rep. When some people break the rules others keep quite.

So you know, due to this stupid reputation system my BUSINESS just collapsed. Don't ask me how. I hate to say that.

Thanks for wasting all my hardwork and money. TO cover the debts I have to sell all my domains. A great lesson for the people here. JUST POST AROUND YOUR OFFERS AND DON'T PARTICIPATE IN DISCUSSION AND ASK HELP OR EVEN A NAME CHANGE (I AM SORRY TO SAY THIS AND TO USE CAPS). A great thanks for those who supported me and helped me. Special thanks to those who shared their knowledge with me! You are the ones whom I won't forget ever!

SO, I am leaving with a SUGGESTION to turn on the feature by which users can see which noobie idiot gave someone a NEG REP. Thanks for reading this :wave: and I am sure YOU will be happy (You refers to whomsoever I mean).

Last edited:
Hello All & Good Bye for ever!,

So, finally I am getting out of this place. I admit that FWS is a great community with a large number of experienced people and provides vast opportunities and knowledge.

But, recently there are many noobs who neg rep you for NOTHING! The other day I requested for a name change and go a neg rep. Making a feedback regarding a faulty feature gives you a neg rep. When some people break the rules others keep quite.

So you know, due to this stupid reputation system my BUSINESS just collapsed. Don't ask me how. I hate to say that.

Thanks for wasting all my hardwork and money. TO cover the debts I have to sell all my domains. A great lesson for the people here. JUST POST AROUND YOUR OFFERS AND DON'T PARTICIPATE IN DISCUSSION AND ASK HELP OR EVEN A NAME CHANGE (I AM SORRY TO SAY THIS AND TO USE CAPS). A great thanks for those who supported me and helped me. Special thanks to those who shared their knowledge with me! You are the ones whom I won't forget ever!

SO, I am leaving with a SUGGESTION to turn on the feature by which users can see which noobie idiot gave someone a NEG REP. Thanks for reading this :wave: and I am sure YOU will be happy (You refers to whomsoever I mean).

Woah dude! Take a chill pill man. Your business has not collapsed.
Turn off the Rep gig in your control panel. Take a break or something, but don't give up man.
Feck, if anyone has been going through hell lately over assholes here on FWS, it is me. But don't let them get to ya. They are lowlife and not worth even losing sleep over.

Think about it dude.

I was debating weather or not to post on this but I am going to.

How did a few n00bs -repping you ruin your business?

1. Rep system can be turned off
2. Rep does not matter here anyway.

If your business failed dont blame the rep system blame yourself.

Im sorry if i sound like I am being an --- or something but this is how I see it.

In any event have a good!

Woah dude! Take a chill pill man. Your business has not collapsed.
Turn off the Rep gig in your control panel. Take a break or something, but don't give up man.
Feck, if anyone has been going through hell lately over assholes here on FWS, it is me. But don't let them get to ya. They are lowlife and not worth even losing sleep over.

Think about it dude.

Thanks for your words Dan. I appreciate you :).

The rules are great and should be obeyed

Bye.

A very good bye. But, read my replies to your queries below.

Oh, was I meant to feel sorry for you?
Please do explain how your "business" collapsed due to the reputation system (That can easily be disabled).

My business partner (Web Hosting) and me broke up because I filed a suit against him for forging the accounts and selling MY Servers. Later he made this a weapon and spread I was a scam and guys neg repped me for that. Great deal now I have a great review and a very high paypal balance of -2000$ (93400 INR = An average Indian's annual earning).

From my understanding of business, it fails due to the management, and if you got neg rep, it must have been for a reason.

^^ . I have the right to file a law suit against any idiot if I have the proof. Please refer to the Indian Laws if you need any help/loophole to BARK again. (Okay, I am really in bad temper and really screwed up). DISABLING THE HELL REPUTATION SYSTEM HELPS ONLY MAKE THINGS WORSE.

You can't blame the forum for your stupidity.

I never did so. I only blamed the IDIOTS. For example YOU :):talk: which I can clearly make out. Chill Bro, just a word LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP. NOBODY'S ASSUMPTIONS ARE ALWAYS TRUE. (Even Mine). I understand your situation. You got no time even to read the first post. NVM.

Your thread "Myorderbox and their great jokes!" was stupid. It showed you have hardly any understanding of the DirectI/MyOrderBox system, infact, it showed you have no understanding of the domain system in general.

Boy, that is why I am a Directi reseller for years. About my understanding, sorry boy just think about this, THERE IS A FACILITY TO DISALLOW PRICES LOWER than the Cost Price. My reseller provider did so! I never had time to explore the whole myorderbox system. About the domain system in general boy, just don't make assumptions!

On the getting neg rep about the forum problems post - Of course people neg repped you, you complained about your reputation.

So can't I? Everyone has the right too. Now, I caught the culprit BTW. I will just PAY GUYS to neg rep you!!! YAY! Okay, that was a joke. I really wouldn't do such a thing. Moreover I am out of cash (YAY!).

Btw, forgot to add It is true that I got many negative reps due to my own stupidity DID I ever MOAN on them here/anywhere? I even never reported stupids like you giving a neg rep for a name change request. I just said I lost a few reps and went back to negative after the crash. So, you are not suppose to say that too. Ths is what in my language is called Censorship.

I think he golden rule to remember here, is if you complain about your reputation, you get negative reputation, that is something most users learn after joining, but I guess you have yet to learn about that.

I never claimed of the reputations. I suggested to turn a feature on and I am leaving because of my business issues.

Speaking about rules. Aint you learned yet?
Post Reported.

Dan, thanks for quoting the post. Gave me an opportunity to kick that Idiot.

You could have just disabled rep in the CP.

Please read it above!
How did a few n00bs -repping you ruin your business?

1. Rep system can be turned off
2. Rep does not matter here anyway.

Read Above.

If your business failed dont blame the rep system blame yourself.

You say I should shut up when Idiots run away with my money? I never blamed the reputation system. I blamed the abusers.

Im sorry if i sound like I am being an --- or something but this is how I see it.

Never mind! It happens.

In any event have a good!

Thanks

Disable it, or report them to a admin.

No! I hate to talk to the Admins. I just posted an offer for a friend and a Great Admin gave me a ban saying you should'nt post for a banned member. True, I have a friend who is banned here. But, what proof do you have to say all my friends are Banned FWS members :| .

So I guess FWS should put in some work beyond just saying reputation abusers will be punished. (I know I am no one to say this). So :wave: Good Bye. Special thanks to Dan.

Last edited:
No! I hate to talk to the Admins. I just posted an offer for a friend and a Great Admin gave me a ban saying you should'nt post for a banned member. True, I have a friend who is banned here. But, what proof do you have to say all my friends are Banned FWS members :| .

Well, they obviously knew you posted on behalf of a banned member, which is stated in the rules. You just agreed that they were. Perhaps what you posted is all the proof they need, it's not hard to peice 2 pieces of info together.

Haha. Thanks for the great laugh Jovial.

The part about "filed a suit against him" just proves my point, you have no idea about anything. LOL.

You hardly kicked me, in actual fact, you actually made my day :D. Hehehe.

Umm. I thought you was leaving - Why are you still posting?

Well, they obviously knew you posted on behalf of a banned member, which is stated in the rules.

I never did so. Ask Jan.She gave me a PM regarding that when I did it once. Do you think I will do so again in that case to get an infraction.
The part about "filed a suit against him" just proves my point, you have no idea about anything. LOL.
Want a proof?

Umm. I thought you was leaving - Why are you still posting?

Something over the IM forced me here once which made me post again and again.

dude, either leave, or stop crying about -rep, and just post. this is by far the best forum i have ever been on, so, i really cant see why you are having such a hard time here. a lot of people get -rep when the first start, shoot, i had a bunch, but, prove yourself, adn dont be annoying with threads like this and you will eventually be green.

Just do what those with -rep do and disable your rep. The only reason I have so much rep is because I post things people like. Rep really does nothing for you, especially since you can disable it.

The negative rep isnt that much of a problem and as has been said. You can just disable it, so it shoudnt be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back