• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
I have requested a ban and purposly insulted the owner.

Have a nice life guys!

See you all in the next life <3

seriously, how immature is this? it is lame that you let some people over the internet effect you bad enough to where you want to leave a site. seriously, all you have to do is stop trolling and stop posing threads about your jerk off sessions, and no one here will feel the need to bash on you.

Man, that's a cool shade of gray (username color)

...not that I'm itching for a ban or anything.

I would be happy to ban you guys and send you a screenshot of your names! Haha :lol:

It's dumb that he would do this, but whatever... it's his decision.

Say no and torture them - all they have to do is delete the account, but nooooo - it's so they can come back and be, well twats, but think of themselves as urban hero's

Just Say No! Say delete your account.

Say no and torture them - all they have to do is delete the account, but nooooo - it's so they can come back and be, well twats, but think of themselves as urban hero's

Just Say No! Say delete your account.

Wouldn't that also delete all his posts?
That would look weird on the forums.

Wouldn't that also delete all his posts?
That would look weird on the forums.

No, should just delete the account for logging in with all the contact/personal details removed. Posts should remain with the last username but no way to send a pm or email, view personal details, etc.

Never said they could :D nah nah nah nah nah :D just that if they deleted their account their posts should stay (I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back