• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Goodbye Megabit, Hello Gigabit!

hottweelz

b&
b&
Effective March 26th 2006.

All ChargerTek High End Servers go Gigabit

Server: Dual Core Pentium 920 - 2.8Ghz (2 x 2MB cache)
Ram 1 GB DDRII 667
Disk System 1 x 250GB SATA II
Public Network Port 1000 Mbps public uplink
Private Network Port 10 Mbps private uplink Your own VPN
Public Bandwidth 2000 GB Bandwidth
Operating System Red Hat Enterprise Linux - ES 4 (32 bit)
Control Panel Software cPanel/WHM with Fantastico
5 IP Addresses

This is a Premiere Offer only for FWS this week.
Next week we go live everywhere with this offer.
Be the first in and email servers@chargertek.com
This is the only way to go live with these servers now.

Monthly Price: $235.00 /Month

Last edited:
hottweelz said:
Public Network Port 1000 Mbps public uplink
Private Network Port 10 Mbps private uplink
So the server itself is on a slow 10mbps port? Or is that 10mbps port shared for the Vlan?

The server itself is on a 1000mbps port.

You get a second NIC for yourself, to VPN into. This avoids you managing your server, uploading files. etc and using your Monthly Bandwidth.

Your PRIVATE VPN NIC is 10mbps UnMetered

That is a truly amazing offer, I might be forced to take you up on it in a couple of days ;)
By the way, you entered the wrong email address in the post. You put "servers@chargetek.com", missing out the "r" from your domain. I just hope that no emails were sent to that email address by accident.

freak127 said:
That is a truly amazing offer, I might be forced to take you up on it in a couple of days ;)
By the way, you entered the wrong email address in the post. You put "servers@chargetek.com", missing out the "r" from your domain. I just hope that no emails were sent to that email address by accident.

Thats what I get for posting at 1:00 in the morning.

Thanks for catching that.

Just for pointing out that error, YOU will receive a Second 250gb Hard Drive free when you sign up.

Back