• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google AdSense Queston (for hosters)

AvalHosting

Hello, i'm planing on making a hosting place, I need to know some stuff please look down:

How much money do you make a year?
Do you Use google adware? if no what?

Well thanks

Last edited:
Adoolin0713 said:
Hello, i'm planing on making a hosting place, I need to know some stuff please look down:

How much money do you make a year?
Do you adware? if no what?

Well thanks
Earnings depend on how many visitors you get. Since I use adsense, I earn enough to cover my server costs, actually I am even making a surplus! But then again I keep my website not for earning money but for another reason, keeping informed about the latest issues regarding my website content. :biggrin2:

most of the times it depends i mean i got 2.00 the other day for 3 clicks and another day i can have 20 clicks and get .10 it all depends on the pageviews and the ads that are being clicked...it works pretty well in my opinion especially since they can send the money in a check by us postal

i would say it's good a few days ago i had 10-12 Clicks and got 4.00 than i got 7 Clicks day after and it was about 1.00

You can make up to 200$ (from adsense alone) / day if you have couple millions visitors a day. This is very possible if you're a reliable host with great customer service. That's what keep people keep coming.

p.s. if you need more information feel free to ask me.

i find loudcash annoying i think it could cause vistors to not return. Unless you have a good site that they would deffently want to come back to weather or not the loudcash scripts are being used.

Back