• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google Adsense

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
Does anyone have an actual email address for Google Adsense?

I applied for the program, but they refused it, telling me that the site is incomplete. Sure looks complete to me http://www.tmcgnetwork.com

Thanks.

I resubmitted the app, but I know it will get refused again, till I can write an email to an actual person.

It is funny you mention AdSense. I just found out today that my AdSense account has been approved, after waiting about two months. This, after about two years of rejection. :) Just keep applying - often, I think it has more to do with the rep reviewing your request than anything else.

I used to have their phone number somewhere. :/ But that was over 2 years ago. I doubt they still use it. I don't think I have it anymore anyway.

They closed my account a while back... for what? I have no idea. They won't tell you anything. I have been searching for their contact info for ages to no avail. If anybody else is able to locate a phone number so I can call them, please be sure to send it my way!

Google's customer service is appalling....And they are terrible to get hold of, i notice that they only really reply to your emails as and when it suits them.

have you tried something like support@adsense.com?

One idea for that is maybe to start a blogger blog and complete everything. Design, content etc.. I got mine approved within 2 days because of that system.

Back