• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google + (Google Plus)

lodoFiefevime

Has anybody used Google+ yet?
If so, what are your opinions about it. I haven't used it yet but I'm keen to know what others think about it.

They are up to about 20 million sign-ups. Not bad for a beta project. I am sure they will go public very soon.

I joined.. but nobody else that I know did... so... yeah.

I think the hard part is that they're providing something that people already have. With Gmail I joined ASAP because I was so tired of having the 20mb mail limit or whatever they were at the time. It was ridiculous. Now the advantages of switching or even just joining... Well, they just aren't there.

I read that it was the first step towards making 'personalised search' - so i figured it was in your interest to make use of it as much as possible, if personalised searching is what you want that is!

But yes, as of now, not much to say really - except that now, I feel as though I have to incorporate it, more than an obligation, I HAVE to, like it's being forced on us!

I read that it was the first step towards making 'personalised search' - so i figured it was in your interest to make use of it as much as possible, if personalised searching is what you want that is!

But yes, as of now, not much to say really - except that now, I feel as though I have to incorporate it, more than an obligation, I HAVE to, like it's being forced on us!

What the ---- are you trying to say?

What the ---- are you trying to say?

Well, if i go around clicking +1 on things I like, then when I start to search for stuff on Google it'll take note of the things I like and return personalised search results, e.g. so when i type in 'football' it knows I mean football(soccer) not football(american football) - that's what I meant.

And then, for online businesses or as a designer/developer I feel like this new +1 stuff is being forced on to us - like another thing to consider as if online marketing/SEO wasn't a big enough bother in the first place.

umm, alright? :)

Back