• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Grand Opening Contest: 10 Free One Year Reseller Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

irvinehosting

IrvineHosting is announcing a fun contest to give away 10 reseller / multiple domain accounts for 1 year. These are a $360 value.

The specs for the accounts are roughly

unlimited domains
1 GB disk space
10 GB disk transfer
cpanel/whm
personalized anomymous name servers

FreeBSD 4.7 running on fast P4 servers

24/7 support with 3 sysadmins (me plus 2 others)

Servers are in L.A. Here is ip to ping: 129.250.10.70

These packages will normally be $29.95 per month.

---
You have to have an account on this forum to qualify and you have to have over 50 posts here. A person may only receive one free account.

Now here's the contest:

go to irvinehosting.net and create a new account in the forum using the same username as you use on this forum (this is required). The first 10 people to post over 20 "quality" posts will win a 1 year account absolutely free.

I will be sole judge of what "quality" means.

Once you have achieved what you think are 20 quality posts, let me know. I will verify by checking your posts and contacting you by pm'ing you by your username on this forum.

Good luck and hope to see you there!

here's the link:

http://www.irvinehosting.net

Notice, site is still in progress so accounts will be set up sometime in early march.

Sincerely,
Shanon

Last edited:
Honestly dude, it wasnt even a contest. It was fun. Keep posting. Irvinehosting forum is one of my *checked every time I go on the computer* forums. They include my CS Server, FWS, Irvine, and the cpanel.net forums (only until they answer me tho)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back