• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

great 5 bucks a month hosting

dscikate

ok my friend nemisis is doing this not me and his aim screen: NeMiSiS 91383 . I nemisis am organizing a Committee of 30-60 people who will put in $5/month each or $60/year.

Each of you will be a share holder for this isanely fast dedicated server.

The more people we get, The bigger and better the dedicated server will be:
for $5/month or $60/year, you will get:
- 1,000 - 2,000 mb of webspace (all types of media is allowed)
- 7gb - 13gb bandwith each
- unlimited emails for each person
- unlimited mysql databases
- php , ssi, cgi, perl 5, ssl 128 bit encryption
- plesk v2 control panels for domains
- webmail web based email
- webalizer webstats with imap support
- 1gb of RAM
- 1ghz Intel Pentium 4 Processor
- OC-292 on 100mbs ethernet conection
- each share holder may host up to 3 domains or subdomains in their account

ask your friends if they are interested in this deal. $5/month for that kinda hosting is a pretty sweet deal if ya ask me.

I will be the server admin installing your server with the latest security patches that i find critical. All of the Payments will go thru me, since the kissdbz network is already established. You have the option to pay yearly or monthly.

Yearly Payments if Peferred to secure your position on the server. Missed or Late Payments will have a penalty or risk your spot within this server to someone more serious about this and ready to make the monthly obligation of getting the payments on time.

If you are interested, Please Post in this thread with your consent that you will be taking part in this group committe to own a dedicated Server.

Hope this appeals to alot of people who don't have as much money to afford eliable dedicated server hosting for their website(s).
Payments are made via money order, cash, or check

My friends Aim Screen Name Again is: NeMiSiS 91383
My friends E-mail is: Nemesis@nyc.rr.com
or refer to this post on his forum:http://www.kissdbzforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16826

Last edited:
Back