• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Great... Give me very bad Reputation pleasee... :(

Hmmmm....you're going to have a lot of pissed off users then. The solution to your stated "problem" is simple: recruit a few new mods who serve only to moderate reps. Easy, no?

What? What problem bro....

And if your rep is that important well......

Yet another thread of people winging about rep :|

Rep is not that importent I like the idea of modding it to show who sent rep but of course like stated in that thread I started it would start rep wars

Wow... how many buddies give me - rep because this thread.. :)

Ok..
I never mean moaning, whining, or something like that. I just want to say never play around with your ability/power to give anybody - rep.

I just vote a polling and got - rep . Wow.. Cool! :tired2:

I'll pass this thread..

I'm programmer and just want to help as i can (most in 'Web Services' and 'Webdesign and Programming' thread). I dont care they will say thanks or not. I do it because i want and very happy if my contribution useful to another. :angel:

done... :)

-------
Ah, it's OOT... :D
May be few of you know http://www.sitescore.org , i have an account in there.. See my signature and go to the link. I'll help you to put your site there and see your score.. :)
-------

Regards,

dj

Maybe reputation should be moderated like posts are.. both good and bad rep I mean, if people give good rep for no reason that should be disallowed too.
The only moderation of reps will be be to either disable them entirely or to edit when someone makes one that messes up your viewing screen ;)

Wow, I just got two bad reps - with no reason. Whatever....there are so many babies here.... :rolleyes:

Anyway, perhaps it would be better just to disable the system, if you guys can't moderate it.

yes - everyone gives you bad rep when you winge about rep
So just dont winge about something that dont matter as stated it wont be modded or be moderated so if it annoys you disbale it else, just ignore it
No one ever winges when they get good rep with no name...
Only bad

This is the option you need to find;

Show My Reputation LevelYour current reputation level is displayed to other users whenever you post a message. If you would like to hide your reputation, disable this option.

You currently have -47 reputation points.
[TICkBOX] Show My Reputation Level

This is the option you need to find;

You should really take screens of these things. Text only goes so far.

FreeWebspaceReputation.png

Back