• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Grunge, Boobies & Politics

Bryson

Any comments on this blog? It was originally taken from the Letterhead theme, with just black and white.

Thanks.

very plain and boring. put some pics and colors in there. :0

p.s. it is ----ing gay that you have to wait 60 damn seconds to post another message.

Which is why there's an edit button...
At least it doesn't make me go blind. The page is way too long, limit the amount of posts.
It's an okay design, easy to follow.

I think its a very plain site like black & white TV you need work more on it to turn it into a color TV.

Best of Luck :)

your search box with the menu, pic, and calendar and all that other shit should be up at the top of the page to the right side, not at the bottom. you shouldnt have to scroll to the bottom to see the damn menu. fix that would be a good start.

Yeah, Im not going to work on this site no more. It is boring the hell out of me now. You all were right, boring, nothing special, and it is going to go nowhere fast. Ive been working on a new one, using iframes which you cant even tell there is actually 4 pages loaded for each page (footer, header, nav, and the actual page). Oh, and this time, I actually have some services to offer other than some crappy templates and an article bank.

Thank you all.

I took it offline altogether, it was boring the hell out of me. I do that a lot, start on another site, dont finish it, and eventually take it offline altogether.

Back