• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Guestbook script

darkcurves

NLC
Is there any secure guestbook script around? Twice i lost important messages because hacked by some idiots. Most probably by script insertion. Best if it is PHP. Thanks.

Guestbooks are really easy to make.. I will make one for you for free if you need it still... I know how to make it so they can not insert scripts within the message they submit.

stuffradio said:
Guestbooks are really easy to make.. I will make one for you for free if you need it still... I know how to make it so they can not insert scripts within the message they submit.

It's not polite to suggest something like this, isn't it? It's like making accusations when you don't know the person offering help, especially when it's not you needing the help.

dark-wind said:
It's not polite to suggest something like this, isn't it? It's like making accusations when you don't know the person offering help, especially when it's not you needing the help.

Why do you think this? I'm offering help, he didn't say if he still needed help or didn't need help. IMO there is nothing wrong with what I said.

Back