• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

haha

I quiet like the Monster itself.
But he did steal the stuff and damage it, so i guess he deserved to be punished.

I think the monster should become a standard in road barrels. If you see that thing pointing at you at night while driving, you WILL slow down =)

I think the monster should become a standard in road barrels. If you see that thing pointing at you at night while driving, you WILL slow down =)
"I'm scared!" -steps on the pedal-

You'll be having a lovely conversation with the traffic police the next moment.

You think he deserved to be punished for doing something funny and artistic (despite the fact that it was slightly illegal)??

No, he deserves to be punished for being stupid enough to get caught ;)

While it is funny and rather neat - it is vandalism of property - he should be charged with restitution to pay for what he damaged, and possibly a fine to pay for court/processing costs on top of that..but nothing else.

From the comments on that site..the barrels cost like 80$ a piece. Now imagine that's your company's barrels - 5-6 barrels being purposely vandalised (enough get destroyed by 'accidental' purposes as it is) might tick you off just a bit, even as funny as it might be.

Other than that it was harmless.

Back