• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

has anyone heard of smithhosting.co.uk

123gohost

hello i was just wondering has anyone heard of smithhosting.co.uk, and dose anyone know who is a clients of theres. also what is there service like.

Thanks dudes

What are you interested in shared or dedicated if dedicated they resell LT servers from looking at their website

i have heard of them, my friend is also hosted with them and he says the hosting and the support are great, any time he has posted a support ticket, there has been a reply within half an hour and then the problem is sorted.

Johnboy said:
i have heard of them, my friend is also hosted with them and he says the hosting and the support are great, any time he has posted a support ticket, there has been a reply within half an hour and then the problem is sorted.
Strange that your first post is this one...

Johnboy said:
well if you dont beleive me you should test the reply time on there site,

Hi Johnboy,
I think it will be better if you can provide the domain name of your friend which is hosted with that company. That will make your post reliable.

Back