• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Has anyone tried www.inexpensivedomains.com ?

stu

boogie with stu
NLC
the name says it all. $15 for a domain..

I wouldn't mind paying the extra 5 compared to other registrars if they offer good service.. service is gold.. any experiences??

No experience with inexpensivedomains.com, but the golden service you can find it at (edited), the price is the same.

[Edited by Peo on 10-29-2000 at 08:31 PM]

Originally posted by Cool
No experience with inexpensivedomains.com, but the golden service you can find it at (edited), the price is the same.

Go away Bobby or Bobka or Cool or whatever you wanna call yourself. 2start sucks; he said he had already found good service so you don't need to use spam while promoting your crappy services which don't cost any less than what he has already found!!

[Edited by Peo on 10-29-2000 at 08:31 PM]

well, my question was pertaining as to whether inexpensivedomains.com was good or not. I have never tried them.

Has anyone had any experiences with them?

Can't speak from experience but there are alot of posts around here that say stay away from Register Club.

Uhhhhhhh....

Isn't it amazing almost every time someone posts asking about a *specific* service that people have to suggest others just to be "helpful"?

No help - just something that makes you go hmmmmmmmm is all! :)

Of course stu for a measly $15 you could just register a domain and find out for yourself if they suck or not Problem I have though is when all my domains come up for renewal it's going to be with a dozen different registrars (ok...so I'm sick and I went on a domain binge for a while - sue me). That's gonna suck. I'm sticking with 1 (joker) from now on.

Back