• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Have a look

Not much to it...

And the whole "about" page reveales close to nothing...

Generally pretty crappy, especially since its:

a) Not finished

b) Actually expecting people to link to it!

c) Actually expecting people to link to it using THAT banner!

Funny coloured tables, poor graphics and VERY slow to load... Needs work.

- Aquatix :p

The splash page is a waste, and there need to be more graphics on the rest of the pages... something to liven it up.

very plain, very boring. I still don't know what the heck the fuzzy logic is. It needs work, and the entrance page is just a waste, it doesn't even match the home page.

lol, nyanya, i think that's a little too true :biggrin2:
fuzzylogic, i'm ...ah... *wondering* what kind of response you were expecting. these comments that you have already received? are they what you expected?

- the site is very plain, and you have used a copyrighted image w/out any notice of it on the page it is on (yes, i saw it in the disclaimer, but that comment really ought to be on the same page as the image - least that's my understanding).

- your about page is a waste of 2664 bytes; if you're going to have an 'about' page, divulge a little! if you're not going to give any more info or comments than are there, there is no reason for the page to exist. i already knew that your nick ("callsign") is fuzzylogic, as well as that you are located in reality. the web page is in reality, therefore the person who made it is in reality.

- actually, your page with links to places OUTSIDE your own site has more content than any of the other pages. :rolleyes:

- btw, your colors, besides making me dizzy, are reminding me a little more than i like of the color the walls of my house were when my parents bought it in the 70s. :nervous:

i don't mean to be harsh...about all i can comment on is how little there is to comment on. :p please try changing the color scheme and adding some content; maybe then you can get some real reviews.

The sites colours are awful; you can hardly read the text and who wants to know what 'Fuzzy Logic' is anyway

On your splash page...you pose the question to your readership...What is Fuzzy Logic? Then you make no attemt to answer the question. I think you should start here...and then look very carefully at your color scheme!

Simon

looked at "my utopia", why such communist ideas?, if you want i want to discuss it with you, i can kick you're whole utopia right to the ground with some good arguments...

pm me

Scarfication

Back