• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help me

Craig

Lifes Good
NLC
So I've been put on this diet, need to lose a couple of pounds, meet my dinner which nearly made me sick :cry2::

2005947929833562188_fs.jpg

Then:

2005912742174830518_fs.jpg

I cant eat another batch of this sh1t & shes got a full pan in the kitchen & If I don't obey she'll give me a slap :ninja:.

HELP

I heard if you scold your tongue real bad then you can eat anything. Never tried it, but I wouldn't recommend it if you ever plan on eating real food again.

Hot sauce tends to be a good tool for me when stuff like this happens.

It can overpower anything in the right quantity.

:lol: for pounds read stones, suck it up porky :D

Nah, really is that the best she can do? Send her to cookery school, that guff is no use (except to make you fart).

What food groups do you like (pizza and beer are not officially food groups remember)?

Maybe you'd be better to go in for sport and don't eat after 6 pm?

What, am on the move 24/7 lol.

Decker, me like curry :eek2: & beer :ninja: but havent had a curry in months (shes blacklisted me with all the curry houses :cry2:).

4oz lean beef or lamb - or 6oz chicken breast or oily fish (for fish grill and add last), chopped.
6oz (dry weight) basmati rice.
2 carrots (medium) - cut into strips.
1 large or 2 medium/small onions chopped.
1 medium courgette - sliced)
1 green pepper diced.
4 table spoons oil (veg or corn).
Garlic to taste (2-4 cloves).
2 fresh chillies, chopped fine (take the seeds out first though :wink2:
Turmeric/cumin/coriander & 1 or 2 curry leafs.
1/2 can chopped tomatoes.

Large pan add 2 pints cold water and 1 teaspoon salt, put on high heat to boil.

Fry oil & meat and onion, 5 mins medium heat

Water should be boiling or about to now - add rice to water.

In frying pan - add the rest and simmer 15-20 mins

Rice should be ready about 5 mins before curry, drain and plate.
Add curry :D

This is for one portion only and your main meal only, two small meals/snacks of healthy options (raw veg dippers, cereals, etc).

Drink plenty of water (no beer)

Now think of somethink for the other 6 days and your laughing.

That'll sort you out boy :lol:

Are you vegetarian?

If not, then you should stick to lean meats ... like chicken and fish. Avoid red meat. A serving IIRC is 4-6oz or about the size of a deck of cards. Most people eat too many servings.

Wild rice.

I know that sounds so...granola, but I love the stuff. (wild rice, not granola...granola in this case being retard hippies)

(retard hippies of course being a very redundant term)

(I'm done with the brackets now)

Thanks for all suggestions, will give em a go.

I was so hungry I had to crab a tin of cat food (lol, nope, Tuna Salad). Nice.

2000393012744021285_fs.jpg

If you have the guts for it a roasted bean salad, a fav of mine yummy and very filling if you like spicy (one of my RBS - yes it's funny it's a bank I hate and has the same effect :lol:), nah, you couldn't take the roasted bean salad (better than curry BTW :D), well a bit of you couldn't!

Another option is ask your doctor for one prescription for one day of PicoLax, that will shed several pounds in 24-30 hours - trust me!
But don't have any diary appointments, and do have loads of bog roll in.

Last edited:
Back