• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help setting up .tk domain's DNS settings

alley

Social Nutwork
NLC
Hi guys, I registered a free .tk domain and I want to use their DNS settings to point the domain to one of my websites but I can't seem to figure out how to get it to work?

If anybody has done this successfully before and can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Hey Guys Please reply it ASAP. I also want to setup new dns setting and also nameserver setting and .tk is free domain plse ans this post

Hey Guys Please reply it ASAP. I also want to setup new dns setting and also nameserver setting and .tk is free domain plse ans this post

Hello rexmaddy, if I need to eat ----, do you also want to eat it? I guess so.....Hey, Alley, have you ever tried to contact the support team of the free domain supplier? I know some of the domain supplier doesn't provide free users with technical support, but I think you can try that since you are one of their users.

Back