• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help with ads, and job(if possible)

giritserv

I get about 100-200 unique hits per day, and in december 2009 I got 250k hits(not all unique but a good amount was unique) I am trying to find a good Pay Per Impression and PPC as well ad site, I wan't to get into webhosting and all that, but I can barely keep my site up money is low and I can't find any jobs online. Post some legit sites, adsense banned me because someone on my site I guess was spamming the ads or something, im not sure, please help list some good sites and if anyone is hiring please email me via founder@giritserv.com

At 100-200 uniques/day, you won't be able to qualify for the larger CPM ad networks. For now, it may be good to try for CPC networks rather than CPM - you'll probably make more. Adsense obviously is a great option. Other than that, try for CPX Interactive (CPM + CPC!)

May be you have submitted your site to a Robot taht generates false impressions. Once banned you are not considered again.
Better luck next time

I don't know, haven't made that much for a pay-off yet. So far so good with what I've got from them though. I've google'd and mostly good reviews.

Back