• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help?

kyle

Ok,, if someone can find me hosting that offers this for under $50 per month let me know or post a message here:

1000mb space
30gig bandwith
unlimited subdomains
mysql,php,cgi,perl
control panel(to add subs)

BurstNET tend to be very arrogant. Someone once made a reseller account there using my personal details and they kept invoicing me and wouldnt accept i didnt live in Japan. I asked them to show me the ip of the form submitted and it was 217.12.blah.blah i said check my email headers they will all come from 195.195 and havent heard back from them since.

I actually used to have a site hosted by them awhile ago, but it was during a very bad period of time for them (network was jacked beyond belief). I offer the URL only because it matches what the person wanted. They are more or less reliable. To be fair, I won't comment further, since I am not hosted by them. Best to ask someone is currently hosted by them their opinions of the service.

[Edited by Chicken on 12-27-2000 at 12:53 PM]

Back