• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Heres a FREE HOST 2webh.com 300 MEGS and 10K DATA

ibfw

2webh.com free website hosting offer!
The only thing required for the hosting is that you post a minimum of 50 posts in the forum. ( http://2w.ca/board/ ) On this free website hosting you get 300MB space and 10GB bandwidth a month. You also get 5 FTP accounts, 5 MySQL, 5 POP3 accounts, with PHP/Perl/CGI included along with domain hosting included up to 5.

Our hosting package that is more than enough for most of the websites. We have a growing forum section in the site and are always looking for sponsors for the forums. This free hosting is totally ad-free and there are no setup fees or domain registrations required. In the future, we will be expanding in ways which will always benefit our clients. Our current and only package includes 300mb disk space, 10GB of bandwidth, and all of the premium features of other paid hosts such as multiple domain hosting, cPanel 8, PHP, MySQL, Perl, CGI and we will try to add any new features our clients want if it is possible. This hosting will stay free, we have no intentions on moving to the paid hosting market. We are on a very reliable ServerMatrix network, our server is connected through a very fast connection and the support on the forums is great. If you have any suggestions or comments on our free hosting service, please post them in the Comments forum.

THIS IS NOT MY HOST, I AM NOT A MEMBER, I JUST POST IT BECAUSE I CAME ACROSS IT SO DON'T ASK ME NO QUESTION ABOUT IT.

apupw said:
it seem they change their domain.. 2webh.com to .net

Thanks for info

NOW they require
10 Posts/month in forum for
Free Web Hosting
they only giving
50 mb space
1GB bandwidth
Direct Admin
Much more
See offers or the forum for more details