• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Here's why your hotmail is spammed:

It's also because people don't bother to click off "Would you like to be sent emails advertising [snip]" and also when you sign up for hotmail it has these boxes, while it is mostly people like the people in that article, it's also plain human ignorance for not bothering to read what there signing up for and what the company does with your email address, while im not saying spam would stop if people clicked off these buttons, people would be getting a little less spam, plus the fact don't use hotmail, there's plenty more providers out there. Look and learn.

Those guys look like they're just waiting to get hunted down and asassinated. If I were them, I'd be scared out of my wits to have my name published in an article as a spammer. And I'm not sure how they make that much money from it.. I'm going to switch away from my Hotmail account that I've used for the last 3 years and I'll be getting a more private email account elsewhere soon.

My friend Donny got donmorgan@hotmail.com a couple of years ago, and within 24 hours of registering his email address (he didn't give it out to anyone or sign up for any services) He got 65 spam messages. His account was strange though; Hotmail let it get up to 6.5 megs one time when he didn't check his email for awhile. Normal hotmail accounts can't go over the soft limit of 2 megs for more than 1 week before messages are deleted.

How about we do this. Every time they send us a piece of spam, we send them a "we hate you" message. Shouldn't be that hard to overload and crash their servers.

Whoa, that's great! don't you wish you could have gotten at least one kick in the nuts in before they carted him off? :p

Originally posted by Celicaphile
Whoa, that's great! don't you wish you could have gotten at least one kick in the nuts in before they carted him off? :p
Nah, that's low. I do wish I had a chance to chew him out though.
I hate the smirk he has in those pictures, what a piece of ----ing trash.

Back