• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hey, I'm back

NC_TOM

I can get u banned.
Does anyone remember me or remember NetCabins from a few years ago? I'm amazed at how many people are still posting here from years ago. I stopped posting here when I got out of hosting and got more of a social life offline but coming back here now, I see it's still a cool place to post even if NetCabins is a thing of the past and is not coming back. It's great to be back! I'm hoping to start posting here again and helping out as a mod once again every now and then during my free time...

Hey Tom, how's it going? I remember you of course, and Netcabins! It was to be the great freehost that never was... :D

So if you left because of a social life, does coming back mean you don't have one any more? :O

Hey Tom. LTNS. How's it going? What's new? Whatever happened with that design company you guy had??

I prob came after you left, but I will say welcome back anyways. I'm afraid of your custom title, heh.

bozley05 said:
I prob came after you left, but I will say welcome back anyways. I'm afraid of your custom title, heh.

I'm more scared of the fact that he's not lying...

Yeah, I came back like 2 or 3 months ago and was hoping to get back into the swing of things on here but just didn't have enough free time to post. I'm living a busy life, building show trucks and going to college full time.

quote: So if you left because of a social life, does coming back mean you don't have one any more? :O

LOL Toefur, I still do, but I'm in a truck club so my work of building trucks really ties into my social life so I have more free time than I used to...

The design company we had going for awhile, TheWebMakers, is long gone... I didn't really have enough expertise in web dev to run it all by myself and didn't really promote the site as well as I should have... Right now I'm working on starting up another website pretty soon for the first time in a few years.... I'll be retailing truck suspension components, lighting, and lots of other stuff at http://www.slammedmini.com and hopefully that will help me pay the bills and keep me busy.

LOL... my custom title... ahh I haven't changed that in like 4 years or so!

To all the newbies, I posted here a lot from around late 1997 up to 2001 and ran a pretty cool free web host, NetCabins, but I lost money on it being ad-free and all, and got ripped off by my business partner, shut down shop, and left the scene up until now. I just wondered what was going on around fws and now I feel like coming back to the community... I'm not really big into computers anymore; I only post to this forum and streetsource.com forums

So Datablocks never arrived
yelrotflmao.gif
... To think that I was waiting for it like 4 years ago ;)

Oh yeah datablocks, that was the other name. 97-2001 the good ole days. It is wierd you not having a website on the up and up, that was all you back in the day. Always thinking to ourselves, what will Tom do next.

LOL Epgs... I'm still the same busy person with some new plans/projects always waiting for me... just not into computers too much anymore. Back then I would have several sites starting at once and sometimes I'd finish something and sometimes I wouldn't... now it's the same with show trucks... I've finished one so far and I have a few more in the works... finishing one for sure and I might sell a truck or two halfway through to someone else with more time and interest in finishing a project. I'm taking welding and metal fabrication classes full time and then once I'm a certified welder, I'm going back towards my business major for a few more years of college... hopefully I can run slammedmini.com in my spare time as it should be less time demanding than NetCabins... anyway does anyone here have any new internet projects or sites that are doing well?

I have moved over to fedoraforum.org, just administor on it with 3 other guys. Got one I am working on though, as always.

Back