• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hi, I'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

hottweelz

b&
b&
I've been to a lot of sites about hosting that seems like very unprofessional people trying to get all they can...

I must say after trolling this forum, I'm glad to see some normalcy around here :)

And don't post anything stupid, or you will get a cyber-bashing. And learn not to take tandoc's insults to heart, like some newbies around here do. If I had a dollar for every loser who went crying to mommy after being sh*tcanned by the great kid, I would be ready to retire.

These forums have just as much unprofessionalism as anyone else. What I find the funniest is when people try to say they want a site for their business and they want x features (stuff you'd pay through the nose for at a pay host) for free. Then they complain that people aren't giving them enough.

I reckon we should frame this topic, it's the friendliest I have seen this board for a long time, perhaps ever.

ezForum said:
If tandoc insults you, the best thing to do is to insult him back. :)

tandoc gives great advice. I once posted a thread about wacky computer behavior and tandoc figured out I needed a new mouse. He was right
:classic2:

wow, tandoc has a sensitive caring side?

nah, he tried to help me too, with my dying computer. Unfortuantly, it is now dead, but he tried.

back to a P2 for a while... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back