• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hilarious Hosts

Their site is very interesting :)
I'm sure they are great web designers

Maybe Jan could finally put planethumour.com to some use :)

Hahahaha, that's some funny shit. Not even sure why someone had to join in and support that guy.

His emails to me were even more weird then what he posted to that thread, especially after he got banned...

I think insulting and making demands of Peo are not a great way to get ahead here.

heh heh, and here I was thinking the only interesting topics only showed up in General Discussions.

<edit> and I see this kaliboy2g continues to be a giant douche. Well done.

Last edited:
Instead of the former "Guest" I've changed it to "b&" a couple of weeks ago.

heh heh, the more I read the thread, the more entertaining it is. Peo, you really did a lot of digging to expose this guy as a fraud. This amuses me. Well done.

Blank Verse said:
<edit> and I see this kaliboy2g continues to be a giant douche. Well done.
Indeed he is.

Though I should probably just give up even trying to talk to him it just leads to more problems. :confused4

heh heh, the guy called Peo a "racist basterd" :rolleyes:

I wasn't aware that the entire time I was reading this, it was really a metaphor for racial issues. How silly of me.

Blank Verse said:
heh heh, the guy called Peo a "racist basterd" :rolleyes:

I wasn't aware that the entire time I was reading this, it was really a metaphor for racial issues. How silly of me.

What does race has to do with all that? That guy is just as stupid as his comments.

Last edited:
Heh, just finished reading the old thread. I think the mods are setting a fine example... insulting stupid people!

notnamed said:
Heh, just finished reading the old thread. I think the mods are setting a fine example... insulting stupid people!

Thats the only thing i was pissed off. Mods doing insulting him, but i dont agree with the remarks he began making at the end.

It's not their responsibility to be nice and take care of the mentally disabled. We're not a charity service.

I think you are mentally disabled, if you HONESTLY thought that he was. He may have had some stupid remarks but the fact that he could type, use a computer, and run a hosting and design business shows that he isnt mentally disabled.

See, you're something of a joke yourself, so anything you say automatically translates as complete garbage.

I tired of you thinking that you are all high and mighty. You think you are cool because you are making fun of someone BEHIND HIS BACK. You are a little girl. Grow up and be a man. If you have/had a problem with anyone take it up with them.

Back