• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Webdude
I was just joking when I told Peo he should get a donkey as the forum mascot. Oh well, guess he took me serious. BTW, that wasnt Swedish he was speaking to you in. It took a lot of studying for him to learn the language Heejackhawass so he could talk to you :p

Oh, I speak fluent Heejackhawass. In that language, Peo was telling me how your mullet really scares him.

OK, I know you have several bullets. You're from TEXAS...but you did have a mullet at one point, you must have chopped it. The source of all your power is gone!

Originally posted by Blank Verse
OK, I know you have several bullets. You're from TEXAS...but you did have a mullet at one point, you must have chopped it. The source of all your power is gone!

Your conversation is almost as scary as your avatar.
:madchrist

I did have a mullet? When? Why do you think I had a mullet?

Yeah, I did. It wasn't a hardcore Joe Dirt mullet, but it was a mullet nonetheless. and now the site is down, conveniently :p, so I can't show any specific examples.

and now the site is down, conveniently :p, so I can't show any specific examples.

Well see, there ya go! There is now, and was no, never has ben, ever been, or ever will be.... a mullet. Now, It could have possibly been a ducktail :cool2: And the site isnt down, it works just fine http://exoticrefuge.org/

well, the part with your little wildlife adventure has been removed.

But regardless, we've gotten away from the point, which is my being the most important one here :p

**Sitting in the corner of the dark room, Ash trembled. His arms wrapped around his legs tucking them up against his chest. How could something so simple as posting a message to introduce yourself turn into something so... terrifying!

Attempting to escape, he got up started for the door but suddenly could no longer move away. The flickering glow beckoned him, the only source of light in the dimly lit room, the monitor. It called to him.

No longer able to resist, he returned to his rightful place at the keyboard. This time, he was ready.**

Wow! You guys are.... CRAZY!

... I like Crazy! :biggrin2:

Just one post and I get not only Emperors and Gods replying to my post but also.... The Chosen One!

Cowax was right... me scared, but I'm okay now. And BlankVerse was right... I'm back. And this time I'm packing a Boomstick!

I'll need it, to fight off the mullets!
Mullets are dangerous!... don't believe me? Just go to the city of Quenbeyan in NSW, Australia... you can't miss it. Just look for the Giant Black Pit of Doom. (b.y.o. Weapons)

I think it was Jan who wanted to know how many m6 reps are around. Well the truth of the matter is... I don't know. I just don't know, I only started with the company, and they are keeping me in the dark. Literally... each shift I got handcuffed to the monkey in the cage in the basement... aaahhh!

Sorry, flashback to some crappy movie I saw last week.
I've only met two others, but all up there are seven of us.
Just like the Dwarves!
Except we're taller.
And we aren't miners!
Also about a billion other things... but there are seven of us, including me! :)

Have a Good one people!

It looks like you should fit in well here Ash :banana:

And Queenbeyan, that's ACT isn't it? Could explain some stuff :p

Queenbeyan is just outside of the ACT (Australian Capital Territory), one of those satellite towns that didn't fall far enough away. ROTFLMAO

And yeah, I'm starting to really enjoy around here! :applaudin

Do you ever lookup reeeaaally old threads and think to yourself "I seriously dont remember posting that!"? I do, just did, and will probably do that to this thread again in 5-10 more years :p

Watcha got to say now Blank? This time it's more than a couple o months :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back